Thursday, May 20, 2010

Here Comes The Snow...

...and I say it's all right.

I just got in from mowing acres of dandelion covered grass.
I wonder if I was the only person trying to get the lawn mowed ahead of the rain turning to snow that is forecast?
I'd prefer rain over snow but we desperately need the moisture so what we get is what we get. Looks like I'll be hauling all the pots of flowers somewhere warmer.

I'm grateful for a warm house and a hot cup of tea; for a cupboard full of food and a cozy bed.

Dearest one is on the road this afternoon taking his Pa to the City Far Away for a medical procedure. The Puglies are looking out the window for him to come home. They'll be waiting for 48 hours yet.

Stay warm!

1 comment:

Heidi Renee said...

I almost wrote yesterday that you are tempting the fates by putting out your flowers before the May 24 weekend - but I didn't want to snow on your parade... hope they made it through the cold.