Thursday, February 26, 2009

Under Where?

-48C with windchill factored in this morning.
That's -54F.
Lovely.
I'm thankful to be warm and safe inside.
I've been feeling a bit under the weather this week.
In between not sick enough to be in bed
and not well enough to carry on as normal.
Hmm.
Considering the temperature this morning I wonder
what feeling a bit under the weather really means?
Can a person be under -54F?
Would that be extra, extra frigid?
I can see I'm going off on tangents.
Okay, giving my head a shake.
Not too hard though because I'd really
like a day without a pounding headache.
Stay warm folks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Considering the temperature this morning I wonder what feeling a bit under the weather really means?"

Ha! You're one funny girl. Yeah, temps are bone-chillin' here as well, dang it. What's the point of living in the south if we can't at least have warmer temps than Alaska's closest neighbour. I suppose some wise guy might ask: "South of what?"

Mich

PS. sorry about the headache. I noticed I often get those when temps change or it's that time of the.... Sometimes, it's just no fun being at one with nature, eh?